- This event has passed.
Media Metrics 101
May 11, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm UTC-5
When it comes to tracking progress and impact in media, it’s hard to know which metrics are worth tracking and which aren’t. Those who don’t have robust analytics platforms like Parse.ly, Chartbeat or Omniture, must rely on a combination of Google Analytics and hand-entered data to make meaning of their analytics.
This training is great for people who are new to media metrics, or for people who would like to learn free ways to track metrics.
Who should take this training:
- Beginners in the metrics, analytics and measuring impact field
- Media organization employees who want to know more about tracking metrics in order to report on progress, success and impact
- People interested in hands-on, actionable ways to start tracking media metrics
- Establishing tracking goals from organizational goals
- Setting up tracking documents
- Exporting from Google Analytics
- Joining Google Analytics data with hand-entered data
- Analyzing what you’ve tracked to start understanding patterns and answering questions
This training is hosted by MediaShift.org and costs $39. Times are Eastern.