SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING & ACCESS
Trying to figure out how to get your Twitter account verified? Or unsure why your Facebook ads aren’t being approved? You’ve probably wondered how you might be able to get in touch with someone at the big social platforms. We have someone who can help you.
- The Center for Cooperative Media at Montclair State University has developed relationships with the largest social media platforms and will help your organization navigate changing policies and relationships with those platforms. They provide advice and guidance on how your organization can work within the policies and priorities of the platforms. The center also provides regular webinars in Facebook Fundamentals (including support portal access and CrowdTangle signup), Google Fundamentals, Google Analytics and newsletter basics.
About: The mission of the Center for Cooperative Media at Montclair State University is to grow and strengthen local journalism. With the support of outside funding, director Stefanie Murray and her team help members of INN and LION successfully work with the largest social media platforms.
Rate: Free for members of INN and LION. Not available to non-members.
Access Social Media Relationship Services
SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING
NexGeneration Digital Marketing Agency offers direct ad-buying and/or coaching services to increase your digital engagement, grow your email list and find new donors. MBA Toya Wilson-Smith and her team will help you use Facebook ads and techniques at group rates of more than 50% off.
- Finding Facebook lookalike audiences for traffic and donor acquisition
- Creating sponsored posts on Facebook and Instagram
- Facebook ad campaign setup
- Importing email or customer list
- Creation of ad images or video
- Ad targeting research
- Social media consultation
About: NexGeneration Digital Marketing helps business owners and entrepreneurs combine the power of social media marketing with brand storytelling to develop a consistent lead generation system.
Rate: $85 per hour for INN members, $150 per hour for nonmembers