For the past four years, INN and IRE have worked together to create a program specifically tailored to the needs and issues facing nonprofit investigative newsrooms.
On Thursday, June 26, we met up in San Francisco for what turned out to be a day filled with conversations and ideas about revenue, collaboration, and innovation. We hope that, to that end, everyone walked away with some valuable shared lessons and insights from us and other member organizations.
Here are some of the presentations from INN@IRE Day 2014.
Trends in News Revenue: The View from 30,000 Feet
INN Member Programs:
- INN Strategy and INNovation Fund
- Content and Communications
- Back-office Programs
- Largo Project
- Data and Editorial Collaboration
- Revenue Opportunities & Impaq.me
- Community Journalism Executive Training (CJET)
- Filmed Media - Brainstorm
Revenue Generation Lightning Rounds:
- Texas Tribune
- San Francisco Public Press
- Maine Center for Public Interest Reporting
- New England Center for Investigative Reporting